...whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on thsese things. (Phillipians 4:8)

Tuesday 23 December 2014


We were foolin' around the other day trying to get
some good pictures for a Christmas card so figured
I'd share them! It was FREEZING cold out that day
so that explains the misserable looksin a few of the
shots! And the lighting is a little off,I know... that's
just due to my not-knowing-what-im-doing-ness! ;) And
because it's so bright out, my hair is crazy red... so
I look the like Fed-Ex kid, I know!
















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! Girl, your hair... Is too DIE for. Miss ya'll! <3

    ReplyDelete