...whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on thsese things. (Phillipians 4:8)

Monday 29 April 2013

Modesty Video

I am posting this video because it really spoke to me and I hope it will be a help to you too. I've watched it about three times and that last part where it says "for the lost yet to be saved" really spoke to me and I thought about one particular guy who is not yet saved and I thought "wow! this is serious!" I hope that if you watch it that it will speak to you as it did me!

~Harmony Joy

1 comment:

  1. that's an awesome video!! very true and really points out the whole purpose of modesty. Thanks for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete